Snap the Moment online shopping account Terms and Condtions:
§ 1 Definitions
§ 2 Contact the Seller
§ 4 Account
§ 5 Complaints
§ 6 Personal Data
§ 7 Disclaimers
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
Account – hereby regulated free electronic facility (service) enabling the buyer to open a personal online account with our shop.
Buyer – an entity buying in the Shop
Shop – online shop Snap the Moment run by the Seller at: https://snapthemoment.pl
Seller -MONIKA ANNA ŁUKIAŃSKA, entrepreneur operating under the business name MOMENTAL MONIKA ŁUKIAŃSKA, entry in the Business Activity Register retained by the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology maintaining Central Registration and Information on Business, NIP 9570856205, REGON 143149984, Świstaka 48, 80-175 Gdańsk
§ 2 CONTACT THE SELLER
- Address: Świstaka 48, 80-175 Gdańsk
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: +48 504 187 470
- To be able to open and use an account with us, you need:
- An active email account;
- Device with internet access;
§ 4 ACCOUNT
- Setting up an account is entirely voluntary and depends on the will of the Buyer.
- An account provides additional facilities, such as browsing history of orders placed with the shop, checking order status or editing personal data of the Buyer.
- To set up an account you must complete an appropriate form available in the Shop.
- By creating an account the Buyer enters into an indefinite agreement with the Seller and is bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Buyer may cancel the account at no cost at any time.
- An email request to close your account is considered cancellation and immediately terminates your account and the relevant contract regarding operating your account. To close your account, email the Seller at: email@example.com
§ 5 COMPLAINTS
- Any complaints concerning performance of the account should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Seller will address the complaint within 14 days from filing of the complaint.
EXTRAJUDICIAL MEANS OF DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
- If the complaint procedure does not result as expected by the Consumer, the Consumer may:
- Request mediation proceedings from the regional Trade Inspectorate. Mediation is free of charge. The register of Trade Inspectorates can be found at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595
- Request assistance from the regional permanent Consumer Court of Arbitration at the regional Trade Inspectorate. In principle such proceedings are free of charge. The list of permanent consumer courts of arbitration can be found at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596
- Use the internet platform ODR, which can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
§ 6 PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of the personal data provided by the Buyer when using the Shop is the Seller.
§ 7 DISCLAIMERS
- The Buyer must not provide illegal content.
- The account agreement is concluded in Polish.
- In event of important circumstances referred to in point 4, the Seller may change the Account’s Terms and Conditions.
- Circumstances referred to in point 3 are:
- necessity to update the Shop Terms to comply with new legislation concerning operations of the Shop;
- security of the service provided;
- change in functionality of the Account requiring Terms modification.
- The Buyer will be informed of the planned changes to the Account Terms at least 7 days before implementing the change via email assigned to this Account.
- If the Buyer does not approve of the planned change, the Seller should be informed accordingly via email to: email@example.com. Sending an email terminates the contract regarding the Account the moment the change is implemented or earlier if the Buyer so requests.
- In the event the Buyer does not object to the change before it is implemented, it is assumed that the Buyer accepts, which does not constitute an obstacle to future termination of the contract.
- In event of dispute with the Buyer (who is not a Consumer), the appropriate court is the court having jurisdiction over the Seller.
- No provisions of these Terms and Conditions exclude or limit rights of Consumers under the rules of law.