Newsletter Terms and Conditions
Concerning Snap the Moment shop
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Newsletter – free electronic service enabling the Customer the receipt of requested electronic messages regarding the shop, including information from the Service Provider about offers, promotions and newly available items in the Shop.
- Shop – online shop Snap the Moment run by the Service Provider at: https://snapthemoment.pl
- Service Provider - entrepreneur operating under the business name MOMENTAL MONIKA ŁUKIAŃSKA, entry in the Business Activity Register retained by the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology maintaining Central Registration and Information on Business, NIP 9570856205, REGON 143149984, Świstaka 48, 80-175 Gdańsk
- Customer – any entity using Newsletter service
§ 2 Newsletter
- Customer may voluntarily use the Newsletter service.
- Emails under this service will be sent to the email address provided by the Customer at the moment of subscribing to the Newsletter.
- To enter into an agreement and subscribe to the Newsletter, the Customer must confirm their email address upon registration. First the customer registers and provides the relevant email address.The service provider emails a link which the customer clicks to confirm the address and will to subscribe, which concludes the contract for the provision of the Newsletter service by the Service Provider.
- Newsletter will contain information on how to unsubscribe and a relevant link.
- The customer may unsubscribe without providing reason, at any time, at no cost, using the option referred to in point 5, or by sending a message to the Service Provider to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unsubscribing from the Newsletter service via the link or email request to unsubscribe takes effect immediately.
§ 3 Complaints
- Complaints regarding Newsletter should be addressed to the Service Provider at the following email address: email@example.com.
- The Service Provider will address the complaint within 14 days from filing of the complaint.
§ 4 Personal Data
- The administrator of the personal data provided by the Customer when using the Newsletter is the Service Provider.
§ 5 Final provisions
- The Service provider reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions for valid reasons. Valid reason is understood as necessity to modify the Terms in order to reflect the Newsletter service upgrade or change in legislation affecting services provided by the Service Provider.
- Information about the planned change will be sent to the email address provided by the Customer on subscribing to the Newsletter, at least 7 days before change takes effect.
- If the Customer does not specifically object to the change before it comes into effect, it is assumed the Customer accepts it.
- In the event of no consent to the planned change, the Customer should accordingly inform the Service Provider via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sending an email terminates the contract concerning the service, the moment the change is implemented or earlier if the Buyer so requests.
- The Customer must not provide illegal content.