We care about your privacy and want you to feel secure while using our services. Therefore we present below the most important information regarding your personal data processing and Cookies used by our Shop. The information has been prepared in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
MONIKA ANNA ŁUKIAŃSKA, entrepreneur operating under the business name MOMENTAL MONIKA ŁUKIAŃSKA, entry in the Business Activity Register retained by the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology maintaining Central Registration and Information on Business, NIP 9570856205, REGON 143149984, Świstaka 48, 80-175 Gdańsk
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to open User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide your personal data. We process your data in connection with specific purposes listed below related to the operating of the Shop and providing its services (”Services”).
The purpose of data processing:
Depending on the Customer’s choice, it can be:
- Using services offered by the Shop;
- Order fulfillment;
- Direct marketing of the services offered other than Newsletter;
- Sending the Newsletter.
Legal grounds for data processing:
- The performance of a sales contract (Article 6 (1)(b) GDPR)
- Compliance with the legal obligation, e.g. accounting (Article 6 (1)(c) GDPR)
- Your consent given to the processing of personal data in the Shop (Article 6 (1)(a) GDPR)
- The performance of a contract for the provision of services (Article 6 (1)(b) GDPR)
- Our legitimate interests to pursue claims or defend against claims (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- Our legitimate interests in marketing our goods to existing customers to increase sales (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- Our legitimate interests in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in conducting customer satisfaction survey (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
Providing personal data:
- Optional, but may be necessary to conlude a contract.
Effects of not providing personal data:
Depending on the purpose of providing the data:
- no possibility to register in the Shop;
- no possibility to use services of the Shop;
- no possibility to purchase goods in the Shop;
- no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers in the Shop.
Withdrawal of consent:
- at any time.
Your personal data processing is legal until you withdraw your consent.
DATA PROCESSING DURATION
We will only process your data for the time in compliance with applicable laws, i. e.:
- for a period of time when we continue to have a legal obligation to process your data;
- as long as we need to pursue or defend against claims related to a contract concluded in the Shop;
- until you withdraw your consent to data processing if that is its basis;
- until we receive your objection to our data processing – when the basis of data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator or when your personal information was processed for direct marketing purposes;
- whichever is applicable and most recent.
In processing your personal data we use technical and organisational measures in accordance with applicable laws, including encrypted connections secured with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data;
- data rectification;
- data erasure;
- restriction of processing;
- having your personal data transmitted to another administrator.
As well as the right:
- to object at any time to processing of your data:
- on grounds related to your particular situation – concerning processing your data based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (i.e. legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator);
- if your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes to the extent related to such direct marketing.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights above, please contact us.
If you consider our processing of your personal data inconsistent with applicable laws, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Our shop, as most other websites, uses so-called cookie files (cookies). These files:
- are stored on your device (computer, phone, etc.);
- enable you to use, among other things, all features of the Shop;
- do not change the settings of your device.
Using your browser settings, you may at any time:
- delete cookies;
- storing information regarding your session;
- statistical purposes;
- marketing purposes;
- enabling online shopping facility of the Shop.
To find out how to manage cookies, including disabling them in your browser, use Help file in your browser by pressing F1. For more instructions, check the support website for your browser:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
If you need more information, visit Wikipedi HYPERLINK "https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie"a.
EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
- online shop software provider
- delivery service operator
- payment system provider
- accounting office
- hosting provider
- persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current operations
- accounting software provider facilitating running the Shop
- technical support provider
- mailing system provider
- marketing service provider
- statistical analysis service provider
- the relevant public authorities insofar as the administrator is required to disclose such data by law or public authority decision
CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your data protection rights?
Email us at: