1. If you want to return a product, contact us at: email@example.com
2. When we receive your request, we will email a return form. Complete and return the form with the original purchase receipt and complete purchased product(s) to: Snap the Moment, Świstaka 48, 80-175 Gdańsk, with the title ‘Return’.
3. All items must be returned unused, in the original packaging, with all parts and accessories intact.
4. You have the legal right to cancel your sales contract with us and return your items by post within 14 calendar days after the day you received your order.
We will refund the price paid for the items (total purchase price including all applicable taxes) by money transfer within 7 working days from the day the Shop informs the Customer a return is acknowledged.
You are required to return unwanted items by post (Poczta Polska) or courier company. We do not accept packages sent by Cash on Delivery, ‘e-przesyłka’ or ‘paczkomat’. The package must be sent by post or prepaid courier service after prior arrangement with the shop. For security and speed reasons we recommend courier services or registered post.
1. If you want to lodge a complaint about the product, please contact us at:
2. We will email a complaint form which must be printed and completed. Without a correctly completed claim form the complaint will not be accepted.
3. The rejected product with a claim form and purchase receipt must be sent to: Snap the Moment Świstaka 48, 80-175 Gdańsk, with a title ‘Complaint’. The form must also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Complaints are dealt with immediately but no later than 14 days from receipt of notice of withdrawal from a contract.
5. In the event of justified claims the faulty product will be repaired or replaced with a product free of defects. If replacement is not possible (e.g. the product is not in stock), we will reimburse the full price of the product.
6. If the complaint is deemed unfounded, shipping costs for returns are paid by the Buyer.
The claim must include:
- Order number
- The type of product the claim is about
If the delivered packed is damaged the Buyer must immediately write a report in the presence of the courier and notify the Seller by email or phone. The Seller will notify the Buyer directly of further developments related to compensation by email or phone.